Financing from EU funds
Project title "STEM Eco & Energetics" - Internationalization of Higher Education
- Operational Program Effective Human Resources 2014-2020.
- Project holder: College of Slavonski Brod.
- Partner: College of Pozega.
- Project implementation period: October 2018 - October 2020.
- Total project value: HRK 1,645,784.97, EU support 100%.
- The aim of the project is to increase the number of study programmes and curricula in English by strengthening the competences of students and staff of the College of Slavonski Brod and Požega, which will further improve the quality, relevance and effectiveness of higher education and improve the level of internationalization.
Project title "RURAL-ENO-GASTRO" - Improving quality in higher education with the application of the Croatian Qualification Framework
- Program: European Social Fund, Sector: Education and Youth. College of Slavonski Brod as a partner.
- Project holder: College of Požega.
- Project duration: 18.06.2015. - 18.09.2016.
- Total project value: € 120,258.92, EU support 95%.
- Project objective: strengthening the capacity of institutions by implementing an innovative approach in education and improving existing study programmes from biotechnological sciences. Through the development and implementation of the Croatian Qualifications Framework, it is necessary to develop full and partial qualifications in biotechnology studies, which are subject to continuous revision within the policy of teaching quality.
Project title "Active Lifelong Employability Development Program"
- Operational Program “Human Resources Development” Grant Program “Local Employment Incentives - Phase II” Local Employment Incentive Initiative - Phase II. College of Slavonski Brod partner.
- Project holder: Brod-Posavina County Administrative Department for Development and EU Integration.
- Project implementation period: February 2015 - June 2016.
- Total project value: € 138,483.40, EU grant 95%.
- Objective of the project: To contribute to employment increasing in the Brod-Posavina County through the preparation and implementation of innovative local employment promotion initiatives.
Project title "Step up IT Education" - Capacity building for adult education
- Operational Program - Human Resources Development.
- Project holder: Public open education centre Vinkovci, Project partners: College of Slavonski Brod, Public open education centre Križevci and Agency for development of Vukovarsko-srijemska county named HRAST.
- Project duration: 19.10.2013. - 18.10.2014.
- Total project value: € 198,631.59, EU support 75.47%.
- Project objective: contribution to strengthening the adult education sector by increasing the competitiveness of adult students at the labour market and strengthening the related local stakeholders in the three counties.
Project title "Delta" - Effective development of lifelong learning in tourism and agriculture IPA component IV - Human resources development
- Project holder: College of Slavonski Brod. Partner: Public open education centre from city of Novska.
- Total project value: € 134,000.00.
- Project objective: education of participants related to program "Head of Family Agricultural Economy" in the region of Brod-Posavina and Sisak-Moslavina.