Awarding the most successful students:
- The decision of awarding the most successful students (Dean's Award) is made by the Dean at the end of the current academic year.
- The awarding is carried out separately for each study program and separately for full-time and part-time students of 1st and 2nd year of undergraduate studies and the 1st year of graduate studies at the starting ceremony of the next academic year.
- The criteria for determining the most successful student in his or her generation is the higher number of points he / she has earned since the beginning of his / her studies, and it is calculated as follows: number of points = Σ (ECTS ∙ grade of curricula exam). If more students have the same number of points, the further selection criteria are the higher average of all grades and the lower total number of exams. The number of points mentioned above refers to all the passed exams of the study program.
- The Dean's Award may also be awarded to a student who has distinguished himself / herself in teaching, professional or scientific activities during his / her studies, which are not part of the study program. The decision of awarding the award referred to this paragraph shall be made by the Dean upon the proposal of the Head of Department, with the positive opinion of the Committee for Teaching and Students.
- At the ceremony after the end of the academic year awards are given to the best promoter of each study. The selection criteria is a higher average of grades. If more students have the same grade average, the further criteria is the higher number of points calculated as follows: Number of points = Σ (ECTS ∙ grade of curricula exam).
- College can issues after graduation, upon personal request, a recommendation to students who are in the top 10% of the best students in generation. The recommendation can be used for continuing of the studies, mobility or employment. Selection criteria is a higher average of all grades.